These beautiful and long-lasting temporary tattoos are a perfect addition to any Day of the Dead Halloween costume.
How to use
1. Cut out the tattoo you want and remove the transparent film.
2. Put the side of the pattern against your skin.
3. Wet the temporary tattoo thoroughly with a sponge or by hand directly.
4. After 20-30 seconds, gently remove the tattoo sticker backing paper.
5. Let the tattoo paper dry well.
How to remove
Apply the tattoo sticker with rubbing alcohol or baby oil, wait 10-20 seconds, then rub gently and repeatedly with more rubbing alcohol or baby oil until removed.